Volta is a premier supplier of electrical construction documents, construction administration, and technical services throughout multiple business segments.
Industries we serve include,
- Industrial process and manufacturing
- Advanced Technology and Higher Education, Labs, and Cleanrooms
- Mission critical, 911 call centers, data centers
- Government and institutional
- Commercial office
- Hospitality and recreational
- Restaurant and retail
- Water / wastewater
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- Power System Analysis (ETAP)
- Power Quality Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Opinions of Probable Cost
- Energy Calculations (IECC, CA Title 24)
- BIM / 3D Modeling, Revit
- Project Programming
- Alternative Energy System Design (PV, Battery, Utility Interconnection)
- Substation Design and Utility Coordination
- Field Instrumentation, P & IDs
- Motor Controls and Sequence of Operations
Technical specialties include buildings and facilities of high complexity. Our experience with complex architectural structures, life safety systems, hazardous materials and processes, instrumentation and controls, SCADA systems, lighting controls, emergency power, and other integrated systems helps deliver these systems to the project at maximum value to the client.
Project experience spans multiple private and public markets and includes all types of project delivery methods including traditional design-bid-build, design build, and CM@R. Coordination and attention to detail helps to promote project continuity and reduce unforeseen circumstances. BIM modelling allows for enhanced coordination across disciplines.
Sustainable design is standard practice at Volta. We have LEED accredited professionals on staff to assist in LEED certification.
Construction administration services include bidding, observations, submittal reviews, and related tasks through construction.